Friday, April 8, 2011

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

One thing overtakes another- with classes, braces and internet connection failures- and before you know it, two months have gone by with hardly any writing work done. Nonetheless, I have been reading quite a lot and lazing around on the floor (it's hard to do anything else with this heat), and I can't wait to write about all that I have discovered.
Avurudu (Sinhalese and Tamil New Year) is around the corner and it calls for a Spring cleaning. That and the preparing of the sweet treats ought to keep me busy for the next week or so. Not to forget, the hordes of relatives. In the mean time, I will try to pick up where I left off with this blogging business. Pfft, so much for daily posting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts...