Sunday, July 1, 2012

Saying Good Bye to Summer

Summer is flying by faster than I ever imagined, and here dawns July. Chances are we might all die in a Big Blast (or worse, a Zombie Apocalypse- though I prefer the term White Walker Invasion) later this year, so may be it is time we start saying our goodbyes.

July also marks the birth of a very special person- me! I am currently plotting grand ways of saying goodbye to my childhood. The difficult thing with that of course is that I am still a child. Not in a bad way though.

Half of the vacation that I was so eagerly looking forward to has ended, and it seems, almost uneventfully. My plans of excursions have so far only stayed as plans. I did do a bunch of fun things and met up with a bunch of very fun people (contrary to what you may have heard, I do have friends). I have also been consuming copious amounts of tea, and other things.
Another thing I promised myself, and the gods, is that I would write. July is also a National Novel Writing month and I was supposed to join in on the fun. The difficult thing with that is that I am in another phase of brain freeze again. But with or without the blessings of Muse, I will write this month, even if that amounts to nothing but piles of bullshit.

2 comments:

  1. i dunno if you've done it on purpose or it was a bad coding mistake - but three quarters of your post is covered in blinding #FFFFFF (white). just an FYI.

    i think a zombie apoc. would be epic. i've already started making the arrangements. axes, machine-gun-chainsaw combos, shrapnel grenades, etc. the usual.

    why would you ever say goodbye to your childhood? i don't think anyone ever really stops being a child. or at least, they shouldn't.

    also, fuck NaNoWriMo, man. that shit gets me depressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bad coding mistake indeed. Thank you for letting me know. It has been fixed =)

    And woot! to preparing for a zombie apocalypse.

    I agree with you. I firmly refuse to age. My heart is too young, and always will be.

    And yes, FUCK NaNoWriMo!! I ain't gonna write like that!

    ReplyDelete

Add your thoughts...