Monday, November 29, 2010

Impress Me!

I have decided and braces it will be!!!
Today I found an orthodontist who promised to do the same job for half the price. His clinic is also easily accessible from a geographic point of view. He was very friendly and did not seem to be all mercenary.
He promised to do his best to complete my treatment in a year because I might have to travel for my higher studies. Extractions, however, seem to be inevitable. But he did promise me that the gaps will close because my teeth are anyway too big for my jaws.
I am going on Saturday for impressions. Yes, they will try and impress me. The procedure sounds simple enough-
  • A viscous liquid will be placed in my mouth and within minutes it will set to form a rubbery solid imprint of my teeth. This will be used to make a cast, a model of my jaws and teeth. 
And that goes in the living room cabinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts...