Monday, October 10, 2011

Recklessness Be My New Religion

As I have mentioned in my previous post, the fading time is a noose around my neck, strangling me and pulling me towards an euphoric insanity.
I have taken it upon myself not to say no to anything. From house chores to hopping across creaking railway bridges to buying unmentionables from pharmacies, I'm doing it all and enjoying it immensely.
For some reason my new philosophy of life seems to have set lose those pubescent hormones, causing me to emit giggles while walking down by roads on idle afternoons and do the ninja dance to rock 'n roll in my bedroom.
If there's a time to be reckless, then it is now. I welcome all ideas from crazy people around the world on insane things I could do in Sri Lanka! =)

PS- Today's act of recklessness is a visit to the dentist!

3 comments:

  1. Well in that case, what are you doing on the 21st? Be free! I command you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL the high point in my being reckless was spending the night in jail. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! :P You're giving me ideas now...

    ReplyDelete

Add your thoughts...