Thursday, January 12, 2012

What I've Learnt at College

Though I have much to write about the new place fate brought me to I have been expertly procrastinating, coming up with one colorful excuse after the other. And Facebook's got me hooked, I don't know why, but after so many years of Facebook use I finally feel the addiction stronger than it has ever been. May be that is just because I am away from my loved ones for so long, but yeah, whatever.

What finally made me write, at 1.30 am on a school night, is my sudden realization of what college really means to me. Or rather, what I expect it to mean....

Fuck my writing is bad...


But yeah, to cut the crap and the profanity, the first week of college has taught me that everything I learned is school was a blatant lie. That there is no such thing as 'truth' or absolute knowledge. What we perceive as truth is as subjective as our own beliefs and illusory senses.... and yes I can go on. But I'm sleepy and probably suffering from post-traumatic stress of my Hapkido class and severe hypothermia.

End of Rant.

Comments:
Rebecca Black writes better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your thoughts...